grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I wasnt the one posting the picture. I googled weasel pictures and there he was !
lol.png
Schools closed due to rain ? man, where were those people at when i was going to school ? I wouldnt of had to skip as much as i did. especially in Fl. during rainy season.

He's been throwing up since 1 am. Not eating a bit, not even oyster crackers (his favorite). I keep giving him sprite until we can get some pedialyte or Gatorade, just so there's something in his belly. No fever, though. I finally turned off cartoons so maybe he'll sleep a bit.
Sorry your little one is not well, its so hard when a little one get sick. Hope he is feeling better this evening & that your able to get some rest.

Well, some little so-and-so is feeling back to his old self. Full of shenanigans. I can't get him to even sit still. Forget laying down and sleeping. He's too full of all that conserved energy.

I'm sure I've missed most of your story. Can you carry insurance for such things?

Though I love how folks will shop lift thinking retails stores carry insurance for the theft? Yeah that would not be a good thing to insure for. Shop lifting is a given.

have insurance but with 1,000 ductible plus claims raise my rates already over 11,000. a year.

Well I won the court case
wee.gif
Judge really had no choice. Again he kept giving the so to be evicted legal advise even so far as to suggest she take me to civil court. She actually had the balls to complain about her toilet flooding the room 3 times keep in mind that was because she flushed down pumpkin guts and trimmings from her jack-o-lantern. Had to pull the toilet off the drain and flush/dig the guts out. Have to take the "findings of judgment " over to the courthouse tomorrow and have him sign off on it. The max he could give her was 5 days but she has to be out by midnight on the 28. If not then I have to get the @ss munch to sign a writ of eviction and then get cops or sheriff over to forcibly remove her from the property.

Noel's new family came over about 5 and took her home. Beth is not happy with being an only pup in the pen. But, I am to pooped to take her to bed and start house breaking tonight. Up to puppy com 7 in the pen. With rolls of carpet holding down the plywood to keep her in.

Good night all warm fuzzies and may tomorrow be a better day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom