grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    vaca time !!!!

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

We just turned the TV on...... South Carolina is under a State of Emergency !!!!! Because it is going to snow tonight!!!!!

We haven't seen the first snow flakes yet. [​IMG]. They are calling for up to 9 inches of snow. It will start as sleet and freezing rain at about 9:00 and then turn into snow at about midnight.

[​IMG]

3. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    I did take a Selfie of me and the weasel but figured you wouldn't be able to tell us apart. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    guess what Rancher ? You caught a weasel !!!!! [​IMG] arent you glad i told you? It could of gotten into your chickens. poor thing cant ever straighten out for a measure its so stiff. hahaaa glad it wasnt summer .

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hope you have some sort of heat besides electric. do you ever get snow ? It will bring the whole state to a stand still. go get your milk and bread and try to keep a path to the coop without straining yourself. snow shoveling and old people go hand in hand for heart attacks. [​IMG]

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, shame on you, comparing that weasel to a politician. You should apologize to the weasels!! [​IMG]

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Don't even own a snow shovel! Just boots to my knees. Should be good to go! We went to town to buy toilet paper. Stores s are packed with people that are frantic because snow scares people to death down here.

The first 3 years I was down here all we had was ice storms, but we have had snow at least once a year ever since. And you are right, the whole state slams to a halt! They closed schools for tomorrow by 3 pm this afternoon. Rain started at about 5:30......

We will see what happens[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Back in December they closed the schools here due to rain! It wasn't even that bad, but I guess the school officials didn't want the blame for stupid people doing dumb things, like trying to drive through high water.

9. rancher hicks

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Aint' that the truth!

1 person likes this.
  10. rancher hicks

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Most folks don't have enough sense to stay home. If DW didn't have to go for radiation I'm never leave the house. Well except to take care of the chickens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by