grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about now is it safe (peeking from under the bed )

what do you think ? my battery is low so I will keep this short and sweet. ! I love you too.
tongue.gif

granny looks like the roo did a number on your arm. Pretty tree
Hi all, back from my dinner with hubby & friends. Very yummy meal, stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey now. Jane~ Happy Anniversary, sorry hubs is out of town. Can't remember, but I think you said 38 years, that's great! My hubby & I have been married 31 years. Just don't see too much of that anymore. Camping ~ First off, so sorry about your roo, darn predators. Try not to beat up yourself, it wasn't your fault. You could have gotten up and looked when you heard a noise, but probably wouldn't have changed the outcome
1f622.png
Your runner is beautiful, have always wanted to know how to sew well. Sending you safe vibes for traveling tomorrow. Newfie ~ So happy that your goodies came today. Hope you will enjoy them! Lindalouly ~ You did a fabulous job on your chicken & nest. Best of luck in the contest. Really sorry about your troubles last night & you not feeling well this morning. Hope your feeling better tonight. Red ~ Thank for checking in on our granny. Hopefully you won't be too sore & that the rain has stopped so you can get out hunting tomorrow. Granny ~ Remember to have nephew look at your camera & see if he can show you how to use it tonight. Papa ~ Glad to read that your toe is doing better with the soaking. Explain beans & tators please? Hi Danna, Mutt, Wishing, Twist, Bert & anyone else I've missed, brain has used up all it oxygen, can't remember anything else lol.
Lisa thank you so much for the card. We really enjoyed it. We have to find a place for all the cards now lol. Sure wish we had a mantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom