grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of Poles do you have?

LOL I have Norwegian barns the big door doesn't open but the windows and small/walk thru door do open.
Yea CHICKEN MATH ended up ordering 100 chicks. 25 Black Astralorps 25 Golden commets 25 black silver laced wyandottes 10 Light Brahmas all pullets and then 15 black silver laced wyandottes roosters. Remembered to get the mareck's vaccinaton and the shipping thermometer for a ship date of April 29. Happy May Day to me.
ya.gif
Much easier then making candy baskets and leaving them on girls door steps and ringing door bell or knocking and then running away. Cuz the girls will chase you and then give big wet kisses. Funny I never could run very fast.

Last edited:
LOL Twist, I bet you didnt try too hard to run. The woman that was selling those silver laced never did get back to me. how odd is that ? no matter, I have 12 new babies that will be layers. just gonna be a while. I totally dis like my pole barn. what are they good for? no much im afraid. It was a waste of money. 4x6 cemented in the ground, 2x4s across and cheap metal for walls and roof. It leaks from condensation. like its raining . full of critters , gravel floor to hurt your feet and back.

LOL I have Norwegian barns the big door doesn't open but the windows and small/walk thru door do open.
Yea CHICKEN MATH ended up ordering 100 chicks. 25 Black Astralorps 25 Golden commets 25 black silver laced wyandottes 10 Light Brahmas all pullets and then 15 black silver laced wyandottes roosters. Remembered to get the mareck's vaccinaton and the shipping thermometer for a ship date of April 29. Happy May Day to me.
ya.gif
Much easier then making candy baskets and leaving them on girls door steps and ringing door bell or knocking and then running away. Cuz the girls will chase you and then give big wet kisses. Funny I never could run very fast.
You must have stood to close to a Silky. They've clearly addled your brain.

They are some of the prettiest chicks i have seen Campingshaws. I also remember those cups ! LOL many years ago, Kroger ran specials every week on one of the set of dishes. first was the cup. Took a long time with family helping but i ended up with a service for 4 !! they were very heavy too. LOL what a memory you gave me. thank you.
lol.png

They are some of the prettiest chicks i have seen Campingshaws.  I also remember those cups ! LOL many years ago, Kroger ran specials every week on one of the set of dishes. first was the cup.  Took a long time with family helping but i ended up with a service for 4 !!  they were very heavy too. LOL what a memory you gave me. thank you. :lol:  

That's so sweet! They're my favorite dishes. When my grandma moved and we were cleaning out her house that set of dishes was the first thing I asked for when it was my turn. Dinner plates, dessert plates, cups, saucers, and bowls. Up to 14 of some of them. I have such good memories of them, too. :love

I just love the sweet little chicks. I think we'll keep them. I candled really carefully: two external pips. Two definite internal pips. Four that look like definite maybes. Three that are less than maybe, and one definite dud that was clear on both ends. I misted them all, reset them after being kicked around by the chicks, and I'm leaving them be for now.

Going from a 50% hatch rate to a 12% hatch rate, when I was 83% at lockdown, hasn't been my favorite experience. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom