grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Twist, we all draw a line some where. whether its a face full of piercings or a hidden tramp stamp. it doesnt make them a tramp. LOL I am not endorsing tattoos or piercing. my problem is, Its not my call to tell you how to look . Do i personally like them? nope, i dont. but then again , i dont like beards and in order for you to work for me even though you have been here longer then i have and do a great job, I insist you shave it off. Then, I dont like the way you dress even though you have clean clothes on, I insist you take your hard earned money and go buy clothes that I like. I dont care if you are going walking in the woods, those tennis shoes are not going with you. buy yourself some dress shoes. Thank you for your input. I do see your point and i am not trying to change any ones mind. I am trying to understand if this is fare or not. I am not seeing it. [​IMG]

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    nothing new til now, doubled my meds. as far as diet? I dont know ? I have been told my whole life it would change over and there has been a couple times where i thought , this is it but it always reverted back to low. and yes, I am back to tv dinners. lol I do think it is my adrenal problems or thyroid lumps they both have not been checked in a long time.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    PS birthmarks are just extra kisses from God when he was making you. Just like freckles are extra angel kisses. Not if you knew its location. LOL My mother said I was marked when she was carrying me when a black snake did run over her feet.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    and there you are. it is a not for profit. as of this am 2 people has quit. I told my sons worker that SHE should let them fire her. this is leaving tons of special needs people with no help at the work shop she goes to. My son is the only one that she comes out for. My boy has not been to bed since he heard me talking to April yesterday. So it begins already.

5. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Darn granny girl, we all need to get together here on BYC and chase away that black cloud that is determined to hang over your head. I feel so sorry for you & your boy. I am familiar with Autism and sufferers definately don't take change well at all. If this is an agency that works with the disabled they know this about this condition - shame on them [​IMG]

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    just one more blip along the way. thats all. Its not my place to challenge the ceo but that is what i have done. If nothing happens because of it then i tried. we will drop them .

7. ChickonInc

ChickonInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2014
    Virginia
    My Coop
    My hens chest is full of like a fluid. What could this be?

8. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Personally, I can't stand tattooes or facial piercings or any other piercings besides ears. But, I do have to admit, I have seen some beautiful pictures of tatooes. I don't know what I am going to do as time goes by, since I can't stand to put money in a cashier's hand if their face is full of tatooes and metal.

I have 3 daughters, they have tatooes at least below the waist. They waited until they were adults. My son doesn't have tatooes or piercings.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    is it in the crop? maybe just drank a lot?

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I have a tattoo... :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by