grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, me either. I will pass on that. Very mad at myself for this fall today. I knew better. now the poor guy gets to hobble around without soaking, dressing, nothing.

Sorry about your ankle, granny. Kind of a hard way to teach hubby a lesson.
tongue.png
So happy to hear your son gets to keep his aide. If they took your post down it sounds like they don't want squeaky wheels out there for people to see. Glad you got a little grease.

shoot that aint nothing. he gave me a broken cane to use. her company called me today and are making an exception . manager or someone took the post down and said if i have any other problems to call them. hahaaa i guess its hush money so to speak

not what i was really going for but i guess it works. I wanted them to realize it was wrong for all. one step at a time i guess.

Yes, but you spoke up for the young lady, and now she doesn't have to go looking for another job. That's got to be worth a lot to her. Not everyone would have done it.

hugs.gif
thanks. I have been looking for when i set the seramas . 5 days and one hr. ago so i am going to go have a look see. BRB.
fl.gif

hit.gif
i put 3 of my own serama eggs in a day AFTER these went in. out of those i see veining in one. out of the LF. eggs he sent 3 you cant see through and one with a blood ring. out of the remaining 18 serama eggs, there is nothing. so one good egg . I will wait til day ten.

Hi granny girl, congrats on being able to keep your sons helper. Way to push the envelope with them. I can't for the life of me figure out why an orginization would want to terminate good employees over a tattoo/tattoo's. It would be one thing if they put restrictions on new hires, but how can you fire a good worker just because she/he has tattoo's. I'm so sorry to hear you fell again, I'm going to send you a rubber suit, that way you will at least bounce lol. Doggone hubbies think they know it all sometimes, mine thinks he knows it all, all the time
1f615.png
. Especially when it's about my birds, he doesn't know jack. Other than carrying out an occasional bag of feed and construction of the coops that's the extent of his chicken knowledge. Doesn't even matter how many times I tell him before & during the building process how I want the coop layed out, he builds it his way then gets mad at me for not supposedly telling him how I want it. I could write a book on it, but they are never as I ask. Frustrates the living hello out of me.

shoot that aint nothing. he gave me a broken cane to use. her company called me today and are making an exception . manager or someone took the post down and said if i have any other problems to call them. hahaaa i guess its hush money so to speak

lol if they think they can "hush" you they sure don't know you very well
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom