grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when my brakes went bad? I got the car back and then went on 'vacation' for 3 weeks. I drove the car 2 times before vacation, didn't drive it for 3 weeks. Drove the car 2 days after vacation and ........ Brakes are gone again. So, I call up Tony and say, What's up??? He says bring it in, we'll look it over. So, I have it towed, again..... He calls me and says there is nothing wrong with your brakes, we checked them and drove the car.

I pick up the car and sure enough the brakes appear to be fine.....

What ticks me off is, the brake pedal was going all the way to the floor....... And now the brakes are working just fine...... And he wants me to believe they didn't fix something???

1f340.png
1f340.png
1f340.png
1f340.png
HAPPY SAINT PATTY'S DAY
1f340.png
1f340.png
1f340.png
1f340.png

You can always tell and Irishman but you can't tell him much.

Remember when my brakes went bad? I got the car back and then went on 'vacation' for 3 weeks. I drove the car 2 times before vacation, didn't drive it for 3 weeks. Drove the car 2 days after vacation and ........ Brakes are gone again. So, I call up Tony and say, What's up??? He says bring it in, we'll look it over. So, I have it towed, again..... He calls me and says there is nothing wrong with your brakes, we checked them and drove the car.

What ticks me off is, the brake pedal was going all the way to the floor....... And now the brakes are working just fine...... And he wants me to believe they didn't fix something???

When this happened to my hubby's car there was air in the brake line. We had to bleed the brakes to get the air out. It's kind of mechanics 101, and they should have checked that.

Seems to me it's time to dump Tony, his pants are about to catch fire and he works near gasoline.

It just really pees me off that he even thinks I am that ignorant.

And to top it all off, it cost me a other $100 to get the car towed to the shop..... So he could lie to me!!
26a1.png
I suggest you go to "Car Talk" the webs site and then look for a new mechanic in your area. Car Talk.com and then click on "mechanic files" .

it had air in the line and he didnt want to seem as stupid as he probably is so he said nothing. lol they always have to be bleed after working on them. only other thing would be a hole in your brake line so drive it slow for a while. SIL worked on my computer today as DD fed us. I still havent slept . almost everything on here has been erased. It was a relief to see this still here. I have no idea what my pass word is. lol welcome back ol mare. Did you have a good time ? my chickens learned how to swim . hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom