grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - so true! I am a non-smoker, DH is a smoker. He has tried to sneak things past me and gets caught every time - example, he had to drive my truck one day and KNOWS that it is a NO SMOKING vehicle. The next day I went out to leave for work, took one whiff and he was busted - to this day he swears he only took 2-3 puffs, all the windows down, etc .........all of which I believe because I've seen him do it that way in his own vehicle.............and that I was just guessing when I called him on it, but it STUNK (to me - he couldn't smell a thing of course).
My daughter smokes even though neither of us do and her husband chews. They reek!

His mother smoked but quit not long after our GD was born.

I am the only one in my house that smokes and it stinks to me. but my husband dont complain. my son makes up for it . poor guy. I try my best to not smoke around him but i do forget. Twisted (I think?) osted a sing on here about smoking and i loved it. was going to paint it and put it outside but have forgotten what it said. I am in a dilemma with that swedish roo and dont know what to do. I am going to make a new post about him. he is in pain. this i know for sure. I also saw him mate yesterday.

I posted it as Swedish flower rooster in pain.... I also said 2 weeks, not 100% sure if that is right or not.
sad.png
I have had a fair day today. First time i could say that in a while. I even did a little work outside. It felt good to do something.

old.gif
You are supposed to say Campingshaws went and did it !!! hahahaaa there, I said it for you. sounds wonderful. wanted a splash cochin for a while. Is it bantam or LF. ? Love the silver. PICTURES

Just a few of them. I had five buff polish chicks in my box, had paid, and was on my way out when the lady offered a tour. Well, after seeing the other colors in person Mr. Camping changed his mind! But he still wanted five. Then we saw the coronation sussex and LF splash Cochins on the way out. So he said to just spend all the cash we'd brought with us! It was the money I got yesterday from selling two dozen SS eggs.

:lau  CANT, Just messing with you. when they get a bit older though the roosters will have the more upright hair do. 

Haha, oh granny. I was about to go check them all for something! With my luck, I'll have all eight as roos. :oops:

They're for the camp flock, though. So exciting. :D

How long do you think til I can put them in with my other four babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom