grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
SURE come on down! The dogs will lick you to death!
Dang I'm allergic to dogs & cats, wow that was a really short lived vacation LOL
1f602.png

I have a question........ Laugh if you want to.

Does anyone else have the urge to pee every time you run water?

I swear, every time I run water on my hand, immediately the urge hits me. And don't blame old age it started when I got old enough to wash dishes.

I have a question........ Laugh if you want to.

Does anyone else have the urge to pee every time you run water?

I swear, every time I run water on my hand, immediately the urge hits me. And don't blame old age it started when I got old enough to wash dishes.

I used to be Urinalysis Coordinator while in the Navy for detection of illegal substances. We had to directly observe individuals peeing in the bottles. Male observers for males, female observers for females in separate restrooms (heads.) There were always individuals who couldnt pee or were too "shy" to pee while someone was watching them. The urinals were located close to the sinks, so we'd run the water in the sink and sure enough, these guys would start peeing in the bottle. So yeah, even hearing running water worked lol.

My Mom used to always think we were trying to get out of doing the dishes. ( going to the bathroom when I was a kid, meant runnng cross the yard to the outhouse. It was easy to get side tracked.)

My sister and I both have this "problem".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom