grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    dont feel bad ( not that you do) hehee but i have a horrid bladder. when i had my hysterectomy the dr. tried to repair my bladder but t didnt work out so well. scar tissue gives me very bad bladder cramps . feels like contractions. [​IMG] I always seem to have kidney stones and sometimes it comes a gushing with no warning at all. no urge to go at all then there it is. its worse then the IBS.! like the time i was in wal-mart and pooped every where. hahahaaa that one i wont forget. ruined my pants, shirt, walls, floor. I stripped down and because no one else was in there walked out to the sinks to get paper. hoping my family would finally get worried and come check on me because i wasnt putting them clothes back on. so there i stand, buck naked, covered in poo and some little old lady walks in. [​IMG] She looks at me and says, "oh my" and turns around and walks out... hahahaaaa finally a worker comes in. I had her go get me some wipes and new clothes. She gave me the wipes they clean the walls with ! OMG my butt was on fire ! So anyway with my new clothes on and some friendly advise from the worker to "go see the dr." out i come. My husband looks at me and says,"Geez, I thought you might of fallen in . I was about to get some one to check on you. "

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Granny you and I would have soooooo much fun together.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    we could start with a book of stick it papers that say sorry , i hit your car. then we could watch as everyone freaks . hahaa

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    OMG granny, how horrible for you.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    I take a pill for allergies too. I missed yesterday and now my sinuses are messed up. Though DW has been sick and I think I've not been diligent enough to wipe down this computer before use. I keep wipes next to the computer since there are multiple users.
    OH I forgot the phone too. My GS picks it up too. He's a germ farm.

6. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    With all due respect could we keep away from bodily functions. I notice that the ladies are much more at ease with such things.

Yes I know it's natural and all that but I still find it gross. Which is why I never went into nursing. I nearly freaked when they said I'd need to pack DW's wound. Thank the lord we had a nurse come everyday. I would have done it of course if I absolutely have too.

And to think I expect to learn to process chickens? I'll need to paramedics for when I faint. I have cleaned fish though. I have to learn to face my fears I guess.

We have a young girl at church who when the pastor talked about miscarriage passed right out. Twice! You can't even mention medical stuff with her. He didn't know she was so sensitive. He doesn't do it anymore.

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Sorry Rancher, i am the one who started this train of thought..... But, I just to know the answer to my question.

My Mom was a great mother, and she made sure our childhood was as good as possible. My dad died when I was in 5th grade leaving Moma with 7 children, me being the oldest child.

She and I butted heads a LOT. I tried my best to stay on her good side, but I am not a saint. She used to get furious when I would have to make a trip to the outhouse every time I had to help with the dishes.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    There is no need to apologize Enola, Although we are on a chicken forum this is a social page . I have spoke with the moderators before on this subject of "going off subject" and they are quite fine with it. This is a family friendly forum and my page has turned into a friendship more then anything else. @ Rancher, I apologize if you find it offensive but as long as people fart some are going to find it funny. Enola was asking for help from other woman that have the same problem . I am sure it makes her feel better knowing she is not alone . that it is a common problem of woman as they age

1 person likes this.
  9. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Not just you women. Dishes are tuff don't even need to get hands in the water just the sound of running water will do it. I blame it on my Mother raising "water babies" anytime we all left the house we all had to go to the bathroom before we left. if no "production" she would run water until there was. LOL I suppose now days with the liberals that could be construed as child abuse. Yet another reason to "smack" Dr Spock.

Another subject Any one else having egg production all over the place??? I go from upper teens to upper 50's. and I have 70 plus hens. Size is also all over the place.

1 person likes this.
  10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL, Dr. Spock . yes, I do. It is because of spring coming. I am getting up to 10 eggs a day and they are getting big ! The thing is, ( I will have to go do a head check) but i think i only have 9 layers. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by