grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon

So cute! Did it sleep there all night?

2. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon

Two days no coffee would be tuff!

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Two days without coffee???? I would have to be committed!!!!

4. enola

Nifty Chicken pm'd me too, Granny! I don't know how many ovations I have, or who gave them to me. I can't get to the page on the site to read about ovations.

5. enola

The reason for my previous post was to thank everyone! And I forgot to.......

So, thank you everyone who was kind enough to ovate me! This is the only place in my life that people enjoy me running my mouth!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I am suddenly having trouble on this site, where I never really have before. I wonder if it's the video ads that seem to take forever to load, if they even load at all. This computer has a very fast processor (according to my tech-savvy dad), so I can imagine these ads are causing people lots of trouble. Mine is lagging just to type this. [​IMG] Never had issues with other ads. These come on by themselves and I had to turn off the sound because they won't stop. Not going to make me buy an ad blocking membership, but sure makes it less fun to be on here. Maybe we could start a petition! [​IMG]

7. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    the pictures are so cute ! they get around dont they ? Enola, we got the same letter last time together as well. Do you remember ? he put a direct link on the pm to your ovations. the ads are getting us all. I did complain about one once because it was hurting my eyes bad. flashing lights? it was removed . It can cause seizures in people prone to them. It would probably be impossible to narrow down who is doing what with these. my new babies in the house are growing very fast. the 2 egyptions are sprouting but the one that is EE/ cream legbar is 3 times the size already and already showing roo. what is it, like a week old ? maybe 2 tops. gonna be a big one. Swedish flower roo is healed up. a little sore yet but walking /crowing. I am very happy for that. I really like him a lot. sweet guy. I am cold turkeying myself off these steriods . not good but my body sure dont like them. so if i get weird, no worries, Its just me ! hahaaa

8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    love to run my mouth ! hahaa very quiet in person, go figure [​IMG]

9. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Sounds like me - which makes me wonder who is going to do the talking if we ever manage to meet up, lol.

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

You guys will just sit around texting each other. :lau

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by