grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I wish i could say i have 2 of this and 1 of these but i am over run . I keep saying i am going to down size and i have a couple times but then i blink and i am over the top again. For my own health i need to but now i have GS tending to them and some days i dont even go out there. I need to have no more then 30 . that was an easy chore then. I just cant make up my mind.

Nobody's are the best people ever!

thank you ! you all are to sweet. I wonder sometimes why you even bother to read me. I did a classic uh oh last night. I thought i took an antibiotic and something for itching. (a pill) in fact i took 2 antibiotics. so at 5am I thought i would try the itch pill again. I opened it to discover they dont look familiar. so i knew i hadnt tried it yet. Tom drug me out of bed at 11:30 . wanted to know why i was still sleeping. LOL that thing knocked me the heck out. I have a hangover .
th.gif

I have two sisters, one I am very close to..... One I will not even waste the time to post about all of the reasons I can't stand her.

I hate holiday time, because I have to share the air in my mother's house with her. I will not ruin everybody else's holiday because of her.

It is 99* here today. The dr released me to go back to work tomorrow. After a 2 hour wait for my 11am appointment........ did I mention I won't be going back there??????

Oh man Enola. But glad you're feeling better.

Scummy doctors. I hate that. I've had that happen before too. The bad thing is...the clinic was near my work so I went over my lunch hour.

Luckily my bosses weren't that busy that day....but after that I planned my doc appointments for days when my lawyers were away or had nothing insane going on...just in case.

Got my girls their ice water and gave em some broccoli bits. They're not spoiled at all...

Ming , do you have any aloe ? helps a ton. hope you feel better. I spent the day at the drs. with a sheet pulled over my head. 6 new meds later and a threat of U of C if they dont help. guess i am a little more sick then i thought. Sugar and BP is out of control and have been ordered bed rest. I have never been told to go to bed. people are normally telling me to get up.
Granny, what is U of C? Glad your GS is caring for your chickens. Does that mean the whole family is still there?

I have 1 sister. We are born 1 day, 1 month, and one year apart. I agree with her sometimes, most of the time she ignores me. Thanks to all our animal friends!

I am sad to admit that two days ago my rabbit Cow died from I think a stroke. I am also sad to admit that Lefty as broke a hip. He will be put down today.
That would be five rabbits gone in 5 weeks. Let's count fallen...

Tom.............................. - Died from phenomena
Poncho......................... - Died from his disability
Bacon........................... - Died from stasis

Cow ..............................- Died from a stroke
Lefty (Brother of Poncho) - Died from a Broken hip

This part of being a rescuer sucks. Hope everyone has a better day than I am having.

I have three older siblings and I am the only girl. I think it's because of them that I am a tomboy, I hated dolls and wanted to play chase, tig and video games when I was little. :weee
I used to get along with my eldest brother the best (he's eight years older than me) I think it was because he was old enough to know when the other two were going too far so could stop them, and my dad left when I was little so he also acted like a father figure to me. I share the most interests with my middle brother, and I used to fight the most with my youngest older brother although looking back, I think we had the most similar personalities, lol :) :hugs

And then my dad remarried, and I got four new step siblings..... I get along okay with them but they are the polar opposite to me, while I was running round the garden, they were putting make up on barbies.... :smack

I now have too many relatives to keep track off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom