grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ol mare. That's sounds cruel to me. I have a lil roo. Doesn't crow loud. But I will give him away if neighbors complain.

Prostar. I have two chicks. Just like yours. They love to talk to me. They are just babies tho. Bout a month old

I agree ol mare. That's sounds cruel to me. I have a lil roo. Doesn't crow loud. But I will give him away if neighbors complain.

I have a tiny Serama rooster. His crow is much louder than his size! We frequently have fog in the mornings here, which keeps Mo from crowing very early. Last couple of weeks have been bright sunny mornings, and much crowing at 5:30am or earlier. Worried about him disturbing the neighbors, so Mo has been spending nights in the garage.
smile.png
Very happy reunion every morning!

Aww.

My girls are about...11 weeks? Hang on where's a calendar...oops almost 12 weeks! (Countdown to eggs! Lol)

They used to be a bit more lovely I confess. Now, I'm a horrible chicken mama and I can't tell my rocks from my Marans (though I suspect the foot roost-er and the sneaky one are miss piggy and Merida...my Marans used to have some white on their faces...Merida had white eyeliner and Egwene had white near her beak...but they lost it :(

My Amuricana, Sam, is the only one that goes by name anymore since she's one of a kind lol. The two red sexlinks just both get called red...

just found 3 1/2 chicks in the coop. one was bloody 2 seramas and a silver something. I just brought them all in and hatched the half one. one was in the run in the rain with no mama and it hasnt shut up yet. I dont want them in the house. They killed one the other day almost killed this one. thats what i get for not making sure the eggs were gathered. there is 4 -5 broodys out there sitting eggs.

Oh man. The egg situation at the grocery store is looking rather dire. Here's hoping my girls turn into less of freeloaders soon...

They're only 12 weeks though. Still have a bit more. Even though some say sexlinks start early.

hurting so bad . wish i could knock myself out til i get better. cleaned the baby up best i could. looks like its comb and one ear got the worst of it. its a pretty little thing. have no idea what it is though. blue colored. feathered feet. daddy is a black frizzled cochin so I will guess the mama is the white silkie mix. the only thing about the hens that look silkie is the extra toe.

I'd sneak up on ya with the 2x4 of tranquility but...

:(

Hmm. Maybe I should grab a copy of some form of poultry bible. I HEAL YOU!

lau.gif
well gee, thanks . hahaa reminded me of a story a friend from long ago told me.. She had to go to court for a battery and divorce case. Husband tells the judge, she put me in the hospital. . Judge asked her, how hard did you hit him? she was nervous so she stuttered. well your honor, if if that 2x4 was a bat and and his head a a ball, I I would of made a home run.... her case was dismissed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom