grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question WHY as we get older do our bodies decide to grow/develop extra appendages (ie skin tags) ??   Are they (our bodies) tired of being the same general shape ??   Are we morphing/mutating  into a different/higher type of evolution????      I fix my growths with either a single edge razor blade or  a finger/toe nail clippers.  

Good night all sweet dreams warm fuzzies.   

I can just picture granny walking thru the fair with a  green Pastie.    You should of told people you were a retired exotic dancer.  :lau

Too funny twisted!

I've had a guy for two months wanting to pick up my baby roos. I started contacting him last week to see when he planned to get them. I asked for $3 each on them, then said for him to let me know if that didn't work for him. The auction is tonight and I don't want to miss it. I can't keep them another month. And next week I'm cooking for 100+ so I don't have energy for rooster shenanigans.

I'm thinking about bring two pairs of the EEs, auburn red roos and golden females. They look nice together. That would leave about 8-10 still for the guy. And I could bring a few other pullets, too. They're almost point-of-lay, so should get good prices. The golden ones are my least favorite color. And I'll try a dozen hatching eggs, just to see. Otherwise I'll be trying to trade them to the lady at the junk store for antique window frames.

camping, I wouldnt keep holding for him. If you get a buyer then sell. I bet he is not thinking so considerate of you. Pasties !!! I didnt know what they were called. If we are morphing its into a horny toad with all these tags. I did ask someone here to cut them for me and no one would. dr. said NO therapy !! I guess i am not in good enough shape for it. he is ordering test for blockages and said if i do therapy i will more then likely pop that tendon the rest of the way. oh, plus because of blood thinners cutting the tags is not a good idea.

I somehow went from 7 to 18 eggs today. GS swears he got them yesterday. My pol (point of lay) must of started laying but not all at once.
idunno.gif
Son finished mowing the back for me today.
love.gif
just a small side to go. hour tops. GS dug 2 holes for the for my shrubs.

Evening, folks -- looks like it's been a chatty few days around here - off to catch up yet again...(and ponder granny with a green pasty, apparently, lol)......here's hoping for a nice, quiet weekend with lots of free time to spend on BYC.

Well I had my dates wrong. Auction is next Friday. The guy finally answered my messages; I told him I had 7 roos, and he wants all 7. I held two back for myself, to sell as pairs at the auction.

Evening, folks -- looks like it's been a chatty few days around here - off to catch up yet again...(and ponder granny with a green pasty, apparently, lol)......here's hoping for a nice, quiet weekend with lots of free time to spend on BYC.

It was one of those little button bandaids. neon green on a grey shirt. people noticed. well, except for my darling husband, he obviously wasnt looking. or myself but its hard to see anything past my knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom