grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
prostar, send him my way. we will get that coop moved. LOL I have a rolling pin. In Annie Oakleys words, "I aint afraid to love a man and I aint afraid to shoot him either.
cool.png
Disclaimer : That is not intended for advise . eggs are gathered , chickens put up, (so much easier then guineas) shower done,list made for shopping tomorrow.. good to go.

A granny without gray hair. Just not right. Lol you look like someone I'd talk to in line at the market. You look friendly.

I'm missing a duck. They were all there for their afternoon bath & there is an 8 foot privacy fence up one side & 6 foot the rest of the way around. Where could he go? He can't fly & I couldn't find any holes in or under. He could be in the garden but the others are all together & they ain't saying anything. I am going to have to go hunt for him. He could be under the grapes or berries.

thanks camping. newfie. this is about 2- 3 yrs. ago. I still dont have many grey hairs. never dyed it either. LOL Is it a small duck ? A hawk could carry it over the fence. or coyote could. I still dont feel sleepy.

No duck. The others went to bed. No sounds of him calling for the girls. No loose feathers so I don't think a hawk or coyote. Of course he was the friendly one. I'm going to look again & listen for him when it gets quiet. If I can't find him I'm going to cry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom