grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!

Sam, my Amuricana, is sneezing. :/ no change in activity level didn't notice any discharge and she's still eating like a champ so...just going to have to keep an eye on them.

...at least I think it's sneezing. Sounds like a squeak toy!

Last edited:
I look too young to be a granny. ,, You know just the right words to say. hahaaa it is now 7:37 here. The one morning i could sleep and having someone over at 8. Not looking forward to this day at all. cramps in my foot last night. very sore this am. My eyes are not open yet. morning all.
you do look young granny and that hair is beautiful..you are very lucky with no grey.. mine started in my early 20's

I look too young to be a granny. ,,  You know just the right words to say. hahaaa  it is now 7:37 here.  The one morning i could sleep and having someone over at 8. Not looking forward to this day at all. cramps in my foot last night. very sore this am.  My eyes are not open yet. morning all.

Morning!! Isn't that just always the case, sleeping in when you have to be up!! I hate getting up late always sets the day off for a bad start for me. Like my order and routine but getting up late always knocks me out is sync. Have you tried a foot spa bath thing for your foot? I here thy work well and are very soothing.

6:48 for me. Getting ready to cook pancakes for the babies.

Pancakes, delicious :drool

10:10 here! I am getting ready to go talk to kids about llamas. I will talk to you guys later!

Ooh llamas!! Do they spit? Are they good flock guardians? Or is that alpacas I'm thinking of :idunno

No duck. Still looking. I kept checking last night & started again at first light. Alerted neighbors. :(

Sorry you have not found him :hugs I hope a neighbour spots him for you.

Oh no!

Sam, my Amuricana, is sneezing. :/ no change in activity level didn't notice any discharge and she's still eating like a champ so...just going to have to keep an eye on them.

...at least I think it's sneezing. Sounds like a squeak toy!

Could be the start of a resp infection. Def keep an eye on them. Does not sound bad as she is acting normal.

Yeah. I sprinkled a bit of food grade de in where they dust bathe...so I'm wondering if it's that...

So far it's only Sam that I can tell...eyes will be kept!

I'm beginning to wonder if someone took him. Everything here runs up to see if you have goodies. I didn't lock the gate & I'll have to buy a new lock. If it was a kid the others will rat them out.

I want my duckie back!

Yeah. I sprinkled a bit of food grade de in where they dust bathe...so I'm wondering if it's that...

So far it's only Sam that I can tell...eyes will be kept!

Could be!! Certainly makes me sneeze my head off. I'm obsessed with keeping mites at bay and have DE everywhere! And I mean everywhere? Coop walls, perches, nest boxes, dust baths. I dust the birds with it too. Could do with shares in a DE company I think.

I'm beginning to wonder if someone took him. Everything here runs up to see if you have goodies. I didn't lock the gate & I'll have to buy a new lock. If it was a kid the others will rat them out.

I want my duckie back!

They could have done if you have found no evidence of a predator attack. We have chicken napping and dog napping from gardens over here in the UK. You can't have anything I tell you. They even go round nicking horses rugs of their backs in the fields.

I bet !! mine start school tomorrow. I am secretly hoping he gets in trouble and is expelled for a week . hahaa can you see my 2 coffee pots ? haha big one for mornings and small because i am the only one that drinks it the rest of the day and i want fresh. And the parrot in the next room ? that is chalk. I am not sure how well it shows up though. Glad you had a safe trip.
i do see the 2 coffee pots i drink coffee all day has to be fresh too and i have 2 pots, i don't see the parrot i'll look again probably my eyes they are very bad..

They put in 3 yes 3! prisons!
The prisoners are locked up but not the crook friends & family that moved here to be near them (not judging all of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom