grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be!! Certainly makes me sneeze my head off. I'm obsessed with keeping mites at bay and have DE everywhere! And I mean everywhere? Coop walls, perches, nest boxes, dust baths. I dust the birds with it too. Could do with shares in a DE company I think.
They could have done if you have found no evidence of a predator attack. We have chicken napping and dog napping from gardens over here in the UK. You can't have anything I tell you. They even go round nicking horses rugs of their backs in the fields.
i use alot of de earth too its great stuff but can't find it in the stores here i have to order online can be expensive..i use it where i keep their food too it's great to keep ants,slugs and flies away..

They put in 3 yes 3! prisons!
The prisoners are locked up but not the crook friends & family that moved here to be near them (not judging all of them).

That is a lot of prisons!! We have quite a few in Yorkshire here. Some of them are open prisons too so they let the prisoners out during the day supposed to get them ready for full release. They then absconde and you see on the news they are murderers and the like and should not be approached. Well why get them ready for release? Justice system here is a strange one to say the least. Only a couple of weeks ago the police helicopter was hovering above our village looking for a run away.

i use alot of de earth too  its great stuff but can't find it in the stores here i have to order online  can be expensive..i use it where i keep their food too  it's great to keep ants,slugs and flies away..

It's not too bad here for getting the DE we have a feed store that does most things for poultry and horses too that's a real bonus for me, chicken and horse stuff together. My dream shop :love

Hi guys, I am wore out. shopping is done. chickens are fed. Sorry you havent found the duck. I really like my Flo. She is getting used to me and is a trip. I was filling the pool and she jumped in and started going in circles. when she would pass me she would take her wing and smack it down splashing me. then she would quack like a laugh and go on.

Take it easy granny if your wore out. Shopping :sick Flo sounds like a little monkey splashing you there. I would like some ducks but they just seem so messy all the time.

Last edited:
My DD has ducks & gave me eggs to try. I love them for baking & I want to make lemon meringue pie next. If I'm going to eat just an egg I want chicken & the quail eggs are for pickling.

every one warned me about the mess a duck makes but i truly havent seen it. Probably because i only have the one. She laid good when i first got her for a couple weeks and i havent seen anything since then. Kids just left. They all enjoyed their first day of school. mama enjoyed the quiet. All that food and we had bologna sandwich.

the picture of the parrot, Its in the back room so it dont show up real well but you can see it if you click on the picture. It is done with chalk.

Well I came home from a grocery shop and had watermelon for lunch lol.

Haven't caught Sam sneezing since this am...good sign!!

You ate watermelon ? Oh no ! poor watermelon. She had so much to look forward to. what will become of her rabbits ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom