grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your w
DD is here says motrin can cause a flair or make one worse. :barnie   Thank you Lisa !    :love
Your welcome granny, sure wish he could take it cuz the combo would probably knock the fever down. But we definitely don't want to cause a flair or make one worse if that is what he has going on. Will he get in the bath or eat Popsicles. Even both at the same time if he would. Remember Starve a fever, feed a cold. He needs liquids in any form.

I got pasty butt.
barnie.gif

gig.gif
not really, just couldnt think of something to say and i want to run my mouth. LOL BUT, if i do get it ........

Is this how the rest of my years are going to be ? sitting in the easy chair in pain watching my DH drool over women kick boxers .. Im not sure how much more fun this ol heart can handle. I might as well already be in the wheelchair. I could of mowed today, weather was right. I have too much lead in my butt.

Got my car part! Had to do a road trip yo get it, but, oh well! I drove past a lot of fields of drought burned soy beans, corn and hay. Even the kudzu is wilting down here. Lawns are brown. I haven't even had to mow my yard since the horse does it for me. But, by this time last year I had mowed two times because of the weeds that grew.....

Tomorrow we drop my car off at the garage for him to put on the new part and fix my motor mounts. Can't afford a new car right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom