grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys realize that there must be dozens of people who have found this thread and just follow your adventures like old time radio shows? I am just one of your fans. You always have the funniest/most touching stories... It's like Steel Magnolias with chickens. We don't intervene, we just enjoy...

I can burn anything ! Im good at that. had it on low , put water in there . It is edible but it taste nasty. I once put a pot of water on to boil and i burned that.
th.gif
Its really not that hard to do. very glad i dont do dishes.

I can burn anything ! Im good at that. had it on low , put water in there . It is edible but it taste nasty. I once put a pot of water on to boil and i burned that.
th.gif
Its really not that hard to do. very glad i dont do dishes.

maybe you should stay out of the kitchen lol wish i could..

Do you guys realize that there must be dozens of people who have found this thread and just follow your adventures like old time radio shows? I am just one of your fans. You always have the funniest/most touching stories... It's like Steel Magnolias with chickens. We don't intervene, we just enjoy...
love.gif
thank you !!! Intervene away .

I love the pictures of the fox. Great shot! We have them around here, thick as thrives! The neighbor boy picks them off one at a time by using an injured animal fox calling thingy. We also hear the occassional coyote call. I try to keep the cat indoors at night, but she is sneaky. But, my worst predators by far are neighbor dogs. I have removed most of them, but a few still come around at night.....

Thanks it was good shot too. The crazed thing was in a real killing frenzy. My other half has a few of those caller things and even an electronic one. It's like a speaker type thing you set and then you have a remote control to activate it. How much he has spent on guns and all that goes with it he can never moan about my chickens or horse. I'm sure he thinks it's a competition!!

@Yorkshire coop
  Are you going to stop hatching ?   that dont sound right. hahaaa  how many are in your "super flock"?   

Camping, you have my attention. LOL

Oh no I'm not stopping hatching, God forbid that ever happening :barnie Just want the one roo so going to have at least 15 hens with a new one. Well that's my plan anyway.

I dont trust people that like to cook, something wrong with them.. bust your hump and for what ? Just to have a big mess to clean up and 5 min. later kids are hollering Im hungry or eew, I dont like that. Thats why i raised my brats on Mcdonalds. If they are messed up let them sue mcdonalds not me.

I dont trust people that like to cook, something wrong with them.. bust your hump and for what ? Just to have a big mess to clean up and 5 min. later kids are hollering Im hungry or eew, I dont like that. Thats why i raised my brats on Mcdonalds. If they are messed up let them sue mcdonalds not me. 

I agree totally. By the time you have cooked and made the mess I don't want it. Waste of time. Takeaway is easy and McDonalds is :drool

Just want the one roo so going to have at least 15 hens with a new one. Well that's my plan anyway. AWW, Thats just the cooler weather talking . come spring the fever will hit and chicken math will take over ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom