grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

:barnie I am really going to try and stick to my plan. I am I am I am......

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]you must have better mcdonalds then we do. It gives me the runs. I eat it anyway. I do anything to not cook. LOL

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] good luck with that.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] Someone has giving my dogs table scraps !! How do i know this ? Because they are right under my chair farting !!! [​IMG]

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I haven't hatched anything in over a year! I miss peepies! Everything I hatched last year got killed by the neighbor's dogs. My youngest hens are two years old now, for the first time in my life I have 5 year old hens...

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Your neighborhood must of been loaded with dogs. Not to late to hatch some now is it ? 2 yr. old hens have the best eggs for it.. does the 5 yr. old ever lay?? I have a tiny rooster thats about 7 i guess. He had a hard time last winter. never came out of the coop.

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

The neighborhood is STILL loaded with dogs. Across the road they have 5 dogs that I know of. Their renter has 3 dogs. Beside them there 3 dogs. Beside them is 4 dogs. Their neighbor has 2 house dogs. Next down the road, 5 pitbulls. Behind me has at least 10 dogs, they breed. I don't know how many the trailer trash have......

8. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    that happens here too..pepperoni is the worse..mine lays with me under the cover ..when he farts i get up really quick..yuk

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    I just can't imagine not hatching anything, you have some will power there enola :thumbsup My incubator speaks to me from the utility room!! If i had the room it would certainly be on right now. That's awful the dogs killing all last years.

That's good ages 5 and 7 years old. How many of our years equate to a chicken year?

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Husband just asked for cornbread. hahaa dont they ever learn ? Guess i will go give it a try. burnt cornbread to go with a burnt stew. yum... At least i still have hillbilly steak !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by