grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    o granny i'm so sorry..your dream was a vision..not many have those..why wasn't he locked up or worse..

2. Suzierd

Suzierd Overrun With Chickens

Aug 8, 2011
    Oregon

Wow, so sorry about your Sister. She must have been visiting you in that dream. Hate that justice was not done.

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    @granny hatchet I'm so sorry about your sister :hugs That truly is an horrific event for you and your family to go through. I'm so pleased you have made it to the other side with some therapy and help to get over this most dreadful event. I find getting things off your chest really does work. Truly a vision her visiting you in your dream. Keep all those happy thoughts to the front of your mind always :hugs

4. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    @XxMingirlxX

Congrats on your new birds :celebrate Your little polish looks just like one of mine!!

5. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Thank you all. [​IMG] My mother had those dreams. I told her I didnt want what she had. Too much for me and so far it has only been twice. Family was a bit scared of her dreams. they would tell her, Dont dream about me ! LOL
    I got part of the yard mowed and started having chest pains too. A lot of bouncing around maybe. neck hurts too. Had plans of hot dogs today and DH just informed me after 20 odd yrs. he dont like hot dogs. He rather an egg sandwich. (sigh) I am going to make the biggest mess possible . Yes, even frying an egg is cooking !

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Granny, I think those unexplainable things like dreams or visitations or whatever they are, happen a lot more than we notice. I was working full time and going to school, and with other things, was feeling kind of overwhelmed. I talked to one instructor about me skipping some busy-work assignments she gave (to make sure the undergrads did their reading) because I had enough time to read, but not to do the outlines. She was fine with that, but in the middle of talking to her, I broke into tears (how mortifying) and found myself explaining that my grandpa was in very bad shape. For me to ask for special treatment, share personal family stuff, and CRY in front of a virtual stranger was very out of character. Turns out Grandpa had died at the time I was talking to her. He also chose his moment. Comatose, he waited all day for my uncle to drive up from southern California, but as soon as mom and my uncle (gramp's 2 kids) left the hospital room to get something to eat, he was gone. Guess no one in our family deals with drama very well. I figure he got out when he had some privacy, swooped down to San Francisco to say bye to me, and went on his way. Wish I could dream about my mom. It's been almost nine years and I still miss her.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    It happens wishing. I am glad your grandpa could say bye. You have to open yourself in order to hear.... It is strong in my family. My daughter swears she opened herself and something evil came in. Not to be taken lightly. As for myself, I want no part of it. I dont want these dreams but i cant say they are not real. I have seen to much.

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Not something to mess with!

1 person likes this.
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so far I have fried toms egg sammich , made myself an omlet w/ 2 eggs, cheese, tomato,and cubed ham. toast , butter,jelly,milk. Add them dishes up ! and robert is not up yet !

10. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    The dark side of things really does give me the shivers!! Not my thing pr something I would mess with. I do believe people or spirits or whatever you want to call them come back and visit I've had few odd things happen before. With no explanation I can think of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by