grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    If I were close I'd feed you. Do you have a garden? We wouldn't be eating if I didn't can. Garden didn't get planted this year. First too much rain. Then the tiller broke & I sure can't dig it by hand anymore. When it was dry it was too hot for me so all the plants are still on my front steps. :(

Went to the Dr. today. It's either my heart or acid reflux. I got nitro pills & took one already. Wow do they work good.

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Not if you do like Enola, just throw it in the chicken crock pot for the day & it will be a mighty fine meal for the girls lol.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I thought about that too Lisa but then I wondered if it could make them sick in any way?

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    how very sweet. I can probably live off the fat of the land for a while. If the nitro worked then its your heart. Dont fool around with that. go see a heart dr. and take it easy til you do. Do you take asprin? get u some baby chewables. 4 at the first sign of a heart attack and keep in mind womans symptoms can be way different then the classic ones. [​IMG] Stupid dr. Did he even do an EKG ? your choice , heart or fart ! umm I will take fart for $400 please Alex. I better stop before i get started. No garden, poor clay here and I cant dig one either. I wish . I useally have a pot of tomatoes but not this yr.

5. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    EGG was at hospital. I have a heart Dr appointment & a stress test in 2 weeks.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] Dont take much to put me in a mood. Drs. Piss me off

7. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I actually like mine. He let's me argue with him over treatment & doesn't take offense. Lol

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Newfie, I am sorry, If you are having chest pains and the nitro helped then YOU need to be in the hospital being monitored and having your blood drawn to see if your have heart attack or not. ANY dr. worth a grain of salt knows this !

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I hope you feel better soon. I will hush.

Enola ! I see you lurking . Cat got your tongue ? I loved your posts this morning.

Lisa, come get me and lets go fishing ! I will clean them and you can cook. That will put the meat on the table !

10. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    They already did the blood work when I was in the hospital Friday. I went to Dr today so the ball is starting to roll. They will do the dye thing too. It's ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by