grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the digital LG around Christmas and hated it. I returned it, it would stay up to temp for anything. The Farm Innovator is holding temps real well, the gauges are not accurate, but I knew that before I bought it.

big difference !  pasty butt already ? mine are day 18 today. they got cold last night , we all did. My son decided he was hot and turned our heat off.  so the incubator struggled to keep up. I will candle them when i put them in lock down tonight. 

My bird vet said if I backed the brooder heat off to 85-90 degrees it wo7ld get rid of my pasty butt problem...it totally worked! Just a thought

My little chick with the wonky leg. :(

Awww looks like your doing a good job of fixing her up. So cute
1f60a.png

I am baby sitting, that didnt take long did it? does anyone remember the story i told a yr. ago or so ? I was standing on my back porch and heard someone like they were standing right next to me asking me for help. it was about 5 am. It startled me but i knew someone was in trouble. I got in my van in my nighty and took off. I had gone a mile when i was going to turn around because at this point i figured i had just lost my mind. LOL there he was a boy, laying in the middle of the road. bone was sticking out of his back and he couldnt feel his legs. he begged me to stay even after others were there. fire, rescue ambulance ect.. and i did. I stayed until he was airlifted out. This day I got a beautiful thank you card in the mail saying sorry it had took so long, I was in her thoughts every day and she thanks god every day that I was there for her son. That boy is meant for something bigger as he Walked out of the hospital. I am just a little bit pleased..
big_smile.png

Wow Granny! I haven't heard the story before. How did the boy get hurt? You were meant to be there....guardian angels do walk among us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom