grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the best dog I ever had. She liked people, but, she could read my mind. If I didn't like some one, I could glance at her and then stare at the person I disliked. And she would bare her teeth at them and growl. She was real ugly then!

haha, that works too. my dogs are a great disappointment to me when it comes to stuff like that. they lick them to death. I better get in the kitchen and pretend to start cooking . I hear her van . hope you all have a great day.
hugs.gif

Twisted, I lean toward the heritage breeds myself. All the chickens I ordered are dual purpose breeds. I will replace my laying flock and raise the rest for meat. I know the cornish crosses mature soooo much faster but really wanted to try the dual purpose first. A few of the breeds I picked specifically for broodiness. My goal is to have a self perpetuating flock, a colorful egg basket and some meat. Plus, I just like having a variety of chickens. I may eventually get stuck on 1 particular breed of chicken (like I did with dogs) but for now I am trying out different breeds seeing what will work for me and what doesn't. Thanks again!!

Enjoyed reading about Lulu and all the puppy shenanigans.

I have 5 carved wooden boxes on a shelf in my office with my dogs ashes in them, comforts me somehow to know they didn't end up in a landfill. My Dad's ashes are there as well, don't know what that says about me.... I guess I am sick. Lol

Hello everyone! I just got back from New York. I had a great time, until siri decided to take us through Manhatten.
hmm.png
But my freind who I went there to see pulled me up on stage to sing with him (he was doing what he calles a "rocke' n' read")! Now to the task of catching up........

They are adorable!! The top one may end up sort of laced after she molts. Love the little frizzle boy protecting his girls.
love.gif
How old are the last two?

Your lamp is bigger than mine.
cool.png

do they look to be good quality to you? I love them. so sweet. I think the tiny white frizzle is the cutest. but the other frizzle is a boy? there are some silkied seramas in there too. lol the lamp, it is big and she didnt get the base in there . in one of the close ups you can just see where it keeps going. its another 6 in. not there. forgot to get a picture of the harp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom