grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the big cold front I prepared for today-  tonight news said we'll be lucky to get a quarter inch by Monday.  Probably closer to a tenth.  Gaw.  :(   I want some  rain.  Whine whine whine.... 
I don't know how you all live in places where there's such water shortages. I need my lakes & streams & green lawns & not to feel like I 'm a pig roasting on a spital :lau I'm spoiled
1f60a.png

So your motel is a big tourist destination? Big spa and indoor olympic sized pool? Cross country skiing and dog sledding?

nope just a CLEAN plain jane courtyard style motel. Oldest motel in Dickinson the Theorodore Roosevelt national park is about 1/2 hour away and Medora. Summer is usually busy and then October with pheasant season. But we were on the outskirts of the OIL BOOM for the past 4 years. We now have twice as many motel rooms as we did in 2010. Why city wouldn't let them build a 4000 bed modular man camp on the outskirts of town. Which could have been dismantled and moved when the boom went belly up.

I'm still here.  Lisa, you and I are the same age.

And how old are your kids? I'm the dinaseur here... 13, 23 months + 3 month old grandkids...I feel 90 most days :gig

I'm an old mom.  Both have birthdays in Sept.  17 and 14.  It took us awhile to get married and do the kid thing. 
I was a younger mom and very fortunate to be because by the time I was 27 I had to have a complete hysterectomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom