grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I finally helped someone. Even it it was small lol.
hugs.gif
you did red !

Newfie, Im not worried. I just want you to be healthy . If I could I would try to make stuff for all of you and I know you understand that I cant. I think ,one day I will start drawing again but i much rather just spend time with all of you.
X2. Think I'd go nuts if I didn't check in or at least read what I missed.

Newfie, Im not worried. I just want you to be healthy . If I could I would try to make stuff for all of you and I know you understand that I cant. I think ,one day I will start drawing again but i much rather just spend time with all of you.
That's the problem I'm having, haven't started back up on my needpoint because I spend too much time running my mouth :gig wouldn't trade it for the world.

Last edited:
no I never told him. Probably wouldnt of ever remembered it if it werent for Red.
yeah I finally helped someone. Even it it was small lol.
Red, you help people all the time. You just don't realize that you do. I can't wait for the day that you are finally able to get disability. The lack of having a job/paycheck has taken away your identity. You are a great person, we all see it, but you've lost site of it because some beurocratic department has made you feel less than a man. You are worthy, you worked hard all your life until you were not physically able. You deserve compensation. Gosh, here I am again on my soap box lol.

Last edited:
Its a little scary . I dont really understand it. I truly feel like you guys are my family. I have talked to all of you more, shared my feelings I have never shared before. I have really opened up here no shyness any more. everything you guys see here is not how I was. It spills over on my every day life. I am more friendly with people on the street. I make sure I say hello or at least eye contact and a smile. You all know me better then my family does. My DH has NEVER asked me one question about my past. I asked him once , why dont you want to know what i used to be like things I have done ? He said , because thats not who you are today. the past is in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom