grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should that spot in my butt and leg hurt when I am sitting and move the other leg ? it will throw a shooting pain just by straightening my lower half of the other leg out.

Last edited:
Red, you help people all the time. You just don't realize that you do. I can't wait for the day that you are finally able to get disability. The lack of having a job/paycheck has taken away your identity. You are a great person, we all see it, but you've lost site of it because some beurocratic department has made you feel less than a man. You are worthy, you worked hard all your life until you were not physically able. You deserve compensation. Gosh, here I am again on my soap box lol.

Thank you Lisa. I've always had a low self esteem but it has gotten worse. I think a lot of it before was because of my cp.

Its a little scary  . I dont really understand it. I truly feel like you guys are my family.   I have talked to all of you more, shared my feelings I have never shared before. I have really opened up here no shyness any more. everything you guys see here is not how I was. It spills over on my every day life. I am more friendly with people on the street. I make sure I say hello or at least eye contact and a smile.  You all know me better then my family does. My DH has NEVER asked me one question  about my past. I asked him once , why dont you want to know what i used to be like things I have done ? He said , because thats not who you are today. the past is in the past. 
I feel the same granny.

your not ON HER ????  her who ? :gig
Dangit granny I was hoping you didn't catch that before I edited that.

Thank you Lisa. I've always had a low self esteem but it has gotten worse. I think a lot of it before was because of my cp.
I feel the same granny.

I miss some but not all. hahaaaaa

Its a little scary  . I dont really understand it. I truly feel like you guys are my family.   I have talked to all of you more, shared my feelings I have never shared before. I have really opened up here no shyness any more. everything you guys see here is not how I was. It spills over on my every day life. I am more friendly with people on the street. I make sure I say hello or at least eye contact and a smile.  You all know me better then my family does. My DH has NEVER asked me one question  about my past. I asked him once , why dont you want to know what i used to be like things I have done ? He said , because thats not who you are today. the past is in the past. 
I feel the same way granny, I have opened up to more of you here than others in my life :hugs

Red, you help people all the time. You just don't realize that you do. I can't wait for the day that you are finally able to get disability. The lack of having a job/paycheck has taken away your identity. You are a great person, we all see it, but you've lost site of it because some beurocratic department has made you feel less than a man. You are worthy, you worked hard all your life until you were not physically able. You deserve compensation. Gosh, here I am again on my soap box lol.

I feel the same granny.

your not ON HER ????  her who ? :gig
:hugs Red, you have so much to offer, promise us that you will try not to be so hard on yourself please :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom