grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
But basically my life has been one stressed after another since my ex almost killed my older 4 kids. He had a seizure while driving. Oldest two only had miner scrapes and cuts and a concussion. The two 3 yr old were hurt the worst. The youngest had his leg torn off and his older twin had tree fractured pelvic bones. My ex came away with broken leg and rib and a few lost teeth. That was one of the biggest argumenys we had was him driving with him having eplipisy. The military tried to blame me for allowing him to drive. I blamed myself for so long because of them.

well thats just stupid for military to blame you. was it completely torn off ? He lost his leg ? He lied to get a DL. totally his fault.

No I just got up when he flopped in bed after I asked if he had. His flopping was enough of an indicator.

Bee, I hope they figure it out soon and you're feeling better soon!!!

No I just got up when he flopped in bed after I asked if he had. His flopping was enough of an indicator.

some people are daft and need to be told. They dont get hints, heavy sighs, ect... Just tell him. well, why dont you go do that or your going to have a mess to clean up in the morning . Whats the worse that can happen ?

Thanks star. Most men don't get it, you have to ask them they aren't hard wired like we are. Can't assume they will automatically pick up slack like we would if they are sick. You have to be specific with them.

Hope you get to feeling better too.

Last edited:
But basically my life has been one stressed after another since my ex almost killed my older 4 kids. He had a seizure while driving. Oldest two only had miner scrapes and cuts and a concussion. The two 3 yr old were hurt the worst. The youngest had his leg torn off and his older twin had tree fractured pelvic bones. My ex came away with broken leg and rib and a few lost teeth. That was one of the biggest argumenys we had was him driving with him having eplipisy. The military tried to blame me for allowing him to drive. I blamed myself for so long because of them.

*** American military. Inexcusable. Completely inexcusable. Isn't there rules that if you're epileptic and have had sezures in the past bit you can not drive?

Heaven forbid HE say oh. Hey. I have epilepsy and have seizures. Perhaps my driving puts myself and others at risk and I shouldn't do it.

Pass the buck much? Do they not have physicals and stuff being military? Would the doctors not notice hey, this guy has epilepsy? Should they not have passed that relevant information on to oh I don't know the dmv?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom