grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane, if you have lump sum in the bank you are trying to save put it under your mattress. Take receipts to SS showing how the money was spent. They cant lower your check for house repairs. Thats BS ! Make receipts if you dont have them.
Its close to impossible to live off of SS. Them making it even harder to the point that you dont eat meat is ridiculous. There shouldnt be a set date for when you get your money back. It should be increased with proof that the money is gone.
One other thing. If you are drawing very little off your DH and you have been married more then 10 yrs. a legal separation or divorce will get you your full amount. I draw $86.00 a month based on Toms check. If we were divorced I would draw around $900.00 . Pitiful but true. I wont do that myself but I understand them that do.

I got all my bills made out and dont have enough stamps. LOL Oh well. Only one of them is very late. I put a stamp on it but by the time I finished the mail had run.
I have been watching u tube videos of our service people coming home and surprising their family balling my eyes out. I guess sometimes its ok to have a good cry.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom