Great Christmas Presents: Hat and Scarf sets! Hand crocheted!

chicken_china_mom

Crazy for Cochins
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Tab, Indiana
My mom is making hat and scarf sets to sell for Christmas to earn some extra money to get X-mas gifts for the grandkids and she likes hearing about all the wonderful people here on BYC, so she asked me to try and sell her wares here. My mom has been crocheting for longer than I've been alive, lol, and she is quite talented. She is offering set of hats and scarves in the buyers choice of colors, made to order. She makes hats with brims, hats that are more like skull caps, with or without flowers on them, she makes several different designs. She has made hats and scarves for our family for decades and her products last forever. She is selling the sets for $15. If you would like she also makes mufflers for little girls and will make one to include in the set for only $20 for all 3 pieces. Shipping will be $4.95 per set. You tell us what color you are seeking, and she will make it in the color of your choice. She uses Redheart yarn primarily, so if there is a color that Redheart makes that you like, tell us the color and we'll buy it and she'll get started right away on your set. Pictures will be coming soon. She is currently working on hat in black and as soon as she completes it, I will take some pictures. PM me if you are interested or would like to place an order. Shipping will take place as soon as the items are completed. She's pretty fast! And yes, I too wear her hats and scarves. They've kept me warm since I was a little girl! Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for reading this!

Back
Top Bottom