Great deal on female chicks

Quote:
They don't have EE any more. Now they have the 25 Rainbow pullet, 25 Barred Rocks and 25 RIR pullets.

I'm sad too. I was going to finally suck it up and buy the EE, keep a up to 5 and sell the rest on Craigslist. Oh well.

Once again, if someone wants to let 2 or 3 EE chicks go, let me know. Thanks.

Quote:
You have to go to where it says 'sales', or something along those lines. It's near the bottom of the first page
smile.png

ETA: On the left of the screen.

Last edited:
Quote:
They don't have EE any more. Now they have the 25 Rainbow pullet, 25 Barred Rocks and 25 RIR pullets.

I'm sad too. I was going to finally suck it up and buy the EE, keep a up to 5 and sell the rest on Craigslist. Oh well.

Oh no!! I hope I get a few EE's in my order, that's the ones I wanted
fl.gif

Quote:

Oh no!! I hope I get a few EE's in my order, that's the ones I wanted
fl.gif

Me too! I almost ordered EEs but then I can't resist those mystery assortments. Mine ships tomorrow!!!

Next spring I am going on an EE spree.

Quote:
i just got mine today from the po, i got the rainbow assortment if you want so you are more than welcome to share some of these.

Thank you, but you're 4 hours away
barnie.gif

Oh so nice to hear some of you guys are getting your chicks and everything is going ok. Duck walk they are just adorable!!!!! Mine ship the 28th and I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom