Great deal on female chicks

uh oh...some of them do not have green legs...what now or what are they if they don't have green legs?[/quote :

i ordered the rainbow assortment and your order looks like 75 % of what i got. i hope i don't have all ee's, i don't want ee's. well not 20 of them.

Do you have any pics of your Rainbow chicks?

Mine ship out 9/21/09.​

Quote:
I've got EE's from them before. Our egg color ranged from a really pretty mint green to a sort of army green. My EE's lay a very large egg compared to all my other breeds.

The problem is that MPC is a drop shipper, meaning they don't have their own hatchery, they use many different breeders and probably change them out from yr to yr. So, it's ultimately hard to determine what you'll end up with. Hope I didn't confuse ya.
tongue.png

When I ordered mine I spoke to one woman for a looooong time (trying to decide what breeds I got) and she explained that they used Meyer Hatchery exclusively and that Meyer Hatchery bred some breeds specifically for MPC.com. She also said they were the only hatchery in the US to have a bantam sexer. I've got to tell you I am tickled pink that I got the sexes I wanted (1 male 9 females)!!
celebrate.gif

I wanted to order this special and have one extra chicken put in there with them. They said yes, but I would have to pay 34 for shipping? I was a little dissapointed. I wanted to get the one extra chicken with the rainbow assortment but no can do.

Debbie

Anyone know how long this sale is going on??........ what a deal!..... when I went on there I didn't see the special posted anymore.....................
hit.gif

Is it over?..............
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom