Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

I'm seriously thinking about a GP. I have 3 dogs right now but they hear the coyotes howl and they run and hide, the little chickens! I'm in TN, close to the VA border but I could probably meet you halfway or more.

I'm going to talk to hubby. I really like the fact that they'll be raised with chickens.

We just saw a GP yesterday guarding some sheep. We thought he was dead at first. We got out of the car to take a better look at the sheep and he jumped up and started barking. Nope, he wasn't dead....he was just playing possum! LOL

Laurie

Husband says for the first 2 weeks a $50 deposit will lock in the price of $150 and we will give choice of litter in order that we receive deposit. We will hold deposit until you pick up puppy and we will keep them with their parents until 6 weeks. We think they need that time with their mom and siblings for mind and body. After first weeks they will be $200. For keeping pups after 6wks, there will be a $10/wk charge.

Last edited:
Put me down for one right now!!!! I am tired of losing chickens to other dogs. Read that GP are very good with fowl. My brother has one and she is the best with his horses and loves every kid that comes around. She will actually stand between the child and the horse and push them away if the horse gets to close.
big_smile.png

OMG I would grab one of those fluffy balls of cuteness in a heartbeat but Oregon is a bit of a drive.
sad.png

Beautiful.

Any chance of shipping a pup? I would love a female to eventually cross with my Newfoundland show quality male who gaurds my farm now. I think a GP/Newf would be amazing. I'm also looking for something to keep with my chickens and goats at all times, where the Newf comes in the house.

Back
Top Bottom