Great Pyranees Puppies / 2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Awww I wish Ohio wasnt so far away!!! Your dogs are so beautiful!! If you every need to travel to some northern states let me know
smile.png

Hmmm... wonder if Hubby would let me get a really big fluffy dog along with the new coop,,, LOL They're gorge-a-mous! Congrats on a beautiful litter and great LGDs!

Mom said no
hit.gif

She said she already paid a deposit for a breeder in VA, so she isn't losing that money for a big dog.

Bfeathered - Where are you located? I've heard some horror stories about shipping puppies. Not sure about that.

Last edited:
Try uship.com I've shipped mini aussie puppies all over the country using them. They are shippers that travel all over so to make extra money they will ship puppies and dogs. They did such a good job with my puppies and older dogs one on one care and much safer than flying them.

Hope this helps

2009 ARRIVALS are HERE!

Wow that's a lot of puppies. 2009!
wink.png

hide.gif

BTW: cute dog and pups​

Last edited:
How cute.... we got two girls from you last go round we met up in after picking up chickens. The girls are great with the ducks and chickens and .....the rest of Noah's ark here. They are turning into beautiful girls!!! And big girls....nice to see the siblings of Lucy and Gracie.

Wow, your pups and parents are gorgeous! I love GP's.

Hope you find great homes for all of them!

Montana is a bit too far to deliver. I have a neighbor that has a GP, and there is one down on a sheep ranch that lives with the flock there.

Great animals!

Oh my gosh...hubby better be glad you aren't next door! Oh wait...he has a trip coming up and will be gone for about 11 weeks....I wonder if I can convince him it'a a giant chicken he sees in the hen house?

Back
Top Bottom