Ground Hog's Day Hatch

kefiren - I showed my hubby someone else's live web came hatch last night & he did suggest that I should pick one up... I have an iphone so maybe I should get one? That way I can 'tune in' even when I'm away!

Yay! My kids are both going to be away for the hatch so we are going to try the webcam thing as well!

15 days for me. I had to wax an OEGB egg last night, candled it and found a good sized crack going from the aircell to about half way down the egg. I dont know how it happened, maybe it bumped another egg during rolling.
barnie.gif

It's one of 3 OEGB eggs I know for sure is developing.

Well had an awh shoot moment this morning.

Temp reading of 105.4. Two thermometers in the incubator the other thermometer is still reading 100 like it has from day 1. So I am hoping for thermometer failure rather than 105.4 actual reading. I will candle a few to see if I still have movement.

Last edited:
Well had an awh shoot moment this morning.

Temp reading of 105.4. Two thermometers in the incubator the other thermometer is still reading 100 like it has from day 1. So I am hoping for thermometer failure rather than 105.4 actual reading. I will candle a few to see if I still have movement.

fl.gif
Gotta get a third one to break the tie!!

Back
Top Bottom