Guess this is where it needs to be posted? WTB: Oranges

havi

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si
11 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Waco, Texas
I know this may sound like an odd question..

I live in a small town just outside of Waco Tx and have been looking for blood oranges. Ive looked everywhere around here and found nothing! I was venting to DH about this when he rolled his eyes and mumbled "
roll.png
Why dont you try your little chicken site! You get everything else off there." So that is what Im trying. I dont want many, maybe 6 or less? So I would be willing to pay someone to buy this for me and ship them to me.

(insert puppy dog eyes here) Can ya help a fellow BYCer out?
frow.gif

havi,
Boy, you're not getting much of a response.
idunno.gif
If you don't get a better offer I can look around here tomorrow and mail, if you want. I'm not sure if blood oranges have a season.

PM me an address.
Imp/Russ

I have a coworker from Michigan, who had a family member sent him Honeybell oranges. Never heard of them before. They really had a "honey" taste.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. PSA, please dont go through any trouble just for me. If you happen to see some in a store when youre shopping that would be great. Its nice when you find people that are close to you that are fellow BYCers.

I looked around today while I was out and couldn't find blood oranges, so maybe they do have a season. I did find a Mora orange-looked like a blood orange on the outside so I bought one to try. It was completely red on the inside. It tasted OK just not super sweet.
Imp

I love blood oranges as well. They are also called Moros and right now is the season for them. My grocery is having trouble getting them and I think others may be as well.

I am going to try the orange store link, thanks Ms. Jayne

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom