Guinea pigs!!

She was perfectly fine the one night I got her out and she acted super strange the next morning I went to pick her up and she was all stiff
By getting her out, do you mean letting her free range in your house? Is there a possibility that she ate something she wasn't supposed to?

I just had her in my lap she was acting super cuddly witch was unusual because she wasn't very socialized yet
We think she had a heart attack but we don't know what would have caused it
Ok. So something was wrong the night before. That's similar to Pebbles before she died. You're saying heart attack, was she highly stressed out within her last week of life? If you're thinking a heart attack because you picked her up, unless you picked her up wrong like suddenly, I doubt that would have been the cause. My Thistle was very feral when I got her, and I pick her up everyday with her kicking, screaming, and more and she's been fine. (She's actually much calmer now.) Thistle was about four months old when we got her.

Ok. So something was wrong the night before. That's similar to Pebbles before she died. You're saying heart attack, was she highly stressed out within her last week of life? If you're thinking a heart attack because you picked her up, unless you picked her up wrong like suddenly, I doubt that would have been the cause. My Thistle was very feral when I got her, and I pick her up everyday with her kicking, screaming, and more and she's been fine. (She's actually much calmer now.) Thistle was about four months old when we got her.
She was probably scared because we had not had them very long and the change of cages might have made them nervous

I had one but he died at age four!!! He had something wrong he also had lice when we got him and we had to take him to the vet a lot don't remember why because it was a long time ago anyway I loved him soooooooooo much he was my baby!!! He was white black and golden his name was max he had a pink ear and a black ear I know he died young please don't judge me!!

I had one but he died at age four!!! He had something wrong he also had lice when we got him and we had to take him to the vet a lot don't remember why because it was a long time ago anyway I loved him soooooooooo much he was my baby!!! He was white black and golden his name was max he had a pink ear and a black ear I know he died young please don't judge me!!
So sorry about your loss. :hugs :hugs My family lost a Guinea Pig, and she wasn't even a year old yet. When we got her, she had some health issues that we think was the leading cause of her death. Don't worry, no judgement here.

Back
Top Bottom