Guinea talk.

Pics
Hey DMontgomery... Post a picture of that shoe rack. It might come in handy as an alternative for getting the guineas to Nest inside! Ha! Very sorry to hear about the mess with the chicken though. Not too fun to come home to I'm sure. Sorry we had a good laugh at your expense.

Hey DMontgomery... Post a picture of that shoe rack. It might come in handy as an alternative for getting the guineas to Nest inside! Ha! Very sorry to hear about the mess with the chicken though. Not too fun to come home to I'm sure. Sorry we had a good laugh at your expense.

"Personal ad: Indoor nesting boxes. 8 holes, no waiting. Free wi-fi, satellite tv, and air conditioning."
It didn't bother me at all. I didn't have to clean up the mess. I told her not to let the chickens in the house.
It gets worse. I left the double doors to my workshop open the other day and one of the hens layed an egg behind some plywood. Instead of letting me run them out and close the doors, she set then up another nest in there. Honest to God, we are getting 5 eggs a day inside my workshop! I'm building my mother in law a new kitchen island and I have chickens perched on top of my table saw. I had one sitting on a board while I was cutting it with my miter saw! I had to pick her up off the board so I could cut the next one!
I know people think I am making this stuff up, but I don't have that much imagination.
But this is Guinea Talk. So Ginny, Gerdy, and Gertrude are doing great. No problems at all since I found the nest out in the woods. I guess she wasn't too serious about going broody because they stay pretty much in sight all day.

My husband says he hears you! Ours were raised in his wood shop for a month. Made quite a mess. However, they weren't allowed on his table saw. Lately, they have roosted on his tractor bucket and on his utility trailer and
have left some very interesting deposits! No eggs.

I will have to hide this post from my guineas because they will want to come join your flock for the free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Mine only have air conditioning.

I feel for y'all. I think I am very grateful that I have "only" 3 guineas. I have to deal with this enough behavior problems as it is. I couldn't imagine a whole flock of them.

Rhonda that pic is halarious. Now did you have to bring their little step up perch so they could get in the bucket? It's a good thing my chickens and guineas don't have a credit card or they would be ordering that nesting box. Your chickens are characters that's for sure. I hope the G girls don't hang out with the chickens they will be teaching them all their bad habits.

Rhonda it sounds like the move to the new coop is going to go well. Now is your new coop air conditioned? You wouldn't spoil those guineas would you?

We had a prowler in the neighborhood and I had to call the police. It was already dark and the guineas hadn't went in the coop yet. While I was talking to the police Spiderman and Mary Jane started their machine gun noise. They were perched side by side on the back of the glider swinging. The policeman said what is that noise? I told him that was the guineas. He shined his flashlight on them and he started laughing. I told him they were scared from all the commotion. After the police left they marched back to the coop and went to bed. I'm sure if a prowler snuck up on Spiderman and Mary Jane sitting on the glider and they let out their blast of machine gun noise they would leave faster then they got in the yard.

Have a great day everyone it's going to be beauitful here. In the 70s with lots of sunshine.
'

Cute pics and I think the guineas did want their own photo shoot.
lol.png
Elvis is so handsome. What kind of chicken is he? Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Hello, I recently joined BYC and decided to join this thead. I have 2 adult pearl guineas, 6 pearl and 5 white that are 20 weeks old, 2 pearl that are a couple of weeks old, and 8 pearl that are 1 week old, below are pics of them.

Back
Top Bottom