H*E*L*P ASAP

mahen8622

Songster
11 Years
Jan 19, 2009
KY
Hi i have and injured rooster i dont know if another rooster hurt him or if something else is the matter i have pics if someone can help! please contact me asap!

(dnt know how to put pictures up on here so assistants with that would be good too lol
D.gif

Put your pics on your computer where you can find them, the desktop in a new folder is where I put mine.

Get on the BYC and go to your uploads.
Hit the browser for your pic and submit it.
You will see a "thumbnail" and a regular pic

Copy the and paste it into a post you are making or even do an edit for one of your posts.

It is easy, really.

ok thanks im working on it now ne who my roo is a rhode island red and very beautiful but yesterday his waddles were turning flesh colored and one was thick seemed to be holding fluid or something and also looked like a wart or some flesh was displaced

Is he eating and drinking? He may have fowl pox if that is the case then it will run its course and be gone. More info would help. Keep working on those pics.

Hes eating and drinking as normal his with the hens and well to be frank acting like a rooster very "friendly" lol other than that its jsut been very cold here and was wondering if frost bite could do this

my photo still isnt actin right i cant get it to load my pic

It is very possible that he got frostbit and that part is falling off. I wouldn't be to concerned if he was acting normal and eating and drinking.

do you have a photobucket acccount if so you can upload it to there and then click post a reply click img then the link on the photobucket

Quote:
Is the whole waddle turning black or is just in spots? The reason I say black is because you said it looked like a wart.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom