Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Update! Here is my egg, Day 8.
She looks like a little alien đź‘˝
image000003_02.jpg
image000001_03.jpg
image000004_02.jpg
image000002_03.jpg

This is craziness. I hope the make it all the way to the end. I think you should name that one ET.
She is officially named ET! It's so amazing. I'm in love with these little babies. I know they might not make it, but it would be so incredible if they do. The hatch date should be the 31st. I set it late at night on the 9th.

I'm into weird chicken stuff.
For example, I'm working on making Giant Silkies.

This boy is only 6 weeks old. Just thought I'd share.
View attachment 2145476View attachment 2145477View attachment 2145479View attachment 2145480He's 1lbs, 8oz.
That's super cool! I think you would love trying this. It doesn't take hardly any supplies, just the cup and saran wrap, a rubber band, and I used some cardboard. It's really easy. I thought candling was amazing but this beats candling hands down. It's so much cooler in person though.

That's super cool! I think you would love trying this. It doesn't take hardly any supplies, just the cup and saran wrap, a rubber band, and I used some cardboard. It's really easy. I thought candling was amazing but this beats candling hands down. It's so much cooler in person though.
I used a Large Silkie Rooster over a Brahma hen to create him.
I have all those things, plus an egg turner.

Back
Top Bottom