Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Pics
you can set quail eggs again their set date is 10/15!!!
YES!!!

3 minimum :oops:

YES!! i WANT A PIGGY!! oops sorry about the caps lock :lau

ummmmm, hatcher banty

:clap maybe if you wait another hour they'll lay another egg for you!! how close are you to sally? go get some more :lau

:thumbsup:thumbsup

If they lay any eggs today or tomorrow, they will go in asap lol. Last time Sally and I traded eggs, we checked and it was something like 4 hours drive lol

Don't believe I'll be hatching any more 'til Spring, when I'm going to try to get some BCM from Jess.
With the one I suspect is a pullet from the 4 that hatched a month ago, I should have more mutts than I really want.

The BCM are shaping up pretty good! I can't wait to breed them :) The girls need to start laying soon though.

IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_2504.JPG
IMG_2508.JPG
IMG_2509.JPG
IMG_2521.JPG

So I ended up finding a used brinsea octagon 20 for sale from a breeder who is moving. I also happened upon some free silkie eggs from someone in my town. I also had some two week old eggs in the fridge from my old silkie :( so out of sentiment I thawed them out yesterday and put all the eggs in the bator just now :fl They say brinsea are idiot proof, but I don't know guys, I might be a idiot haha

So I ended up finding a used brinsea octagon 20 for sale from a breeder who is moving. I also happened upon some free silkie eggs from someone in my town. I also had some two week old eggs in the fridge from my old silkie :( so out of sentiment I thawed them out yesterday and put all the eggs in the bator just now :fl They say brinsea are idiot proof, but I don't know guys, I might be a idiot haha
YAYYY!!!! we can try to help too!! any questions -let us know!!

You will do fine. :highfive:

Your in good hands! You’ll do just fine!

Back
Top Bottom