Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

Pics
So I was getting my incubator ready for lockdown. Took the eggs out to put in non slip padding. I put all the eggs on top of a towel that was just bunched up. Put what looks to be all the eggs in and pick up towel. When splat! There was one egg hiding. It cracked and there was a little blood. I don't have any liquid bandage so I used clear polish to hopefully seal it I feel like such a dummy :( I hope the poor chick is okay

This is my new additions:celebrate

Attachments

• 20171024_195807.jpg
    20171024_195807.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 9
So I was getting my incubator ready for lockdown. Took the eggs out to put in non slip padding. I put all the eggs on top of a towel that was just bunched up. Put what looks to be all the eggs in and pick up towel. When splat! There was one egg hiding. It cracked and there was a little blood. I don't have any liquid bandage so I used clear polish to hopefully seal it I feel like such a dummy :( I hope the poor chick is okay

Oh my! Hope it does ok!! :fl

This is my new additions:celebrate

awwwww :love

I'm sorry to hear about that! But please know, it's happened to the best of us...lol.:hugs

I once dropped the entire carton of eggs while putting them in. I've dropped an egg or two during incubation. I hope it's ok. :fl

:hugs i dropped a flashlight on a turkey egg my last incubation, it died :hit it happens to us all :hugs

Back
Top Bottom