Halloween Hatch-A-Long 2017

What a great FIRST Hatch a Long for me. It was awesome! Great hanging out with you guys, seeing all the posts and pics. And anxious to see even more! Keep em coming..
So if you will excuse me, I have 17 sandwiches to make..
TTYL..
-connie

Should have started earlier and made....BALUUUUUUUUT! :lau

IMG_6489_1000.jpg

My hatch is all done. Out of all my eggs only one little bugger actually hatched on Halloween and she is the littlest of them all. At first they tried to bully her, but now she is the little bully.

Out of 14 eggs donated from someone local, 10 hatched. Sadly 15 were donated, but hubby crushed one before it was even set in the bator.

Out of two shipped eggs, one hatched.

Out of 4 eggs refrigerated for 2-3 weeks, 2 hatched.

They all are active and healthy. For my first hatch I was happy with how many I got. I did realize in the beginning weeks my humidity was way too high. So for next time I will try going dry, until lockdown. Without any water in the bator humidity was 35-45.

I think this incubating thing might be like crack though :lau Pretty addicting!

37BDA644-DC18-4753-8382-FE6CE80C04B1.png

My hatch is all done. Out of all my eggs only one little bugger actually hatched on Halloween and she is the littlest of them all. At first they tried to bully her, but now she is the little bully.

Out of 14 eggs donated from someone local, 10 hatched. Sadly 15 were donated, but hubby crushed one before it was even set in the bator.

They all are active and healthy. For my first hatch I was happy with how many I got. I did realize in the beginning weeks my humidity was way too high. So for next time I will try going dry, until lockdown. Without any water in the bator humidity was 35-45.

View attachment 1176488
Correction VERY addictive! Lol

Should have started earlier and made....BALUUUUUUUUT! :lau

IMG_6489_1000.jpg

:sick

View attachment 1176488

Congratulations, it might be a little addictive.

Back
Top Bottom