HALLOWEEN HATCH!!! Anyone

I promised that Thanksgiving would be the last after promising that Halloween would be the last, after promising that there would be no new hatches after September. I have to mean it this time. We don't have central heat and December/January gets pretty cold around here. I'm already stretching it by expecting hatchlings this week (maybe).

Can I watch and put up pictures of random peeps?

Quote:
Well, take it off the listing, for heaven's sake! We need ya!
You are being beckoned! .... Hear it????

lol i can't, i really need the money to pay a bill thats coming up, but i will be buying a special incubator on a internet site once it's released to the public!
cool.png

Quote:
YES, please do! I don't think I can make it through without you all !

I will head over to the Christmas hatch thread and subscribe.
smile.png
I may entertain you by pacing in front of my incubator. My poor little leghorns may have been cooked or may not have (either the incubator or thermometer went nuts. It's hard to tell, though I think it was the thermometer). They are safely back in the hovabator as of Monday.

Asylum, we have to see that incubator when you get it!

Quote:
Why not
gig.gif

I said Halloween hatch was it for me! I am not sure what happened...
lau.gif
I bought those black silkes that turned out mutts.. And hopefully my replacements will be here for the christmas hatch... And of coarse I have Kathy's silkies and sermas in
yippiechickie.gif

OH yeh my hubby saw the egg chain
lau.gif
and swapped for OEGB... Looks like I am in for a long Dec hatch..Funny I remember telling my DH I didnt want chicks in winter..
hide.gif
And all my Marans pullets are layin so I have to check fertility...
lau.gif

Kathy's silkies and seramas...Kathy, what color silkies do you have? I have forgotten. I promised my lonely blue baby silkie chick that I would see about hatching a mate come spring time and the nice lady who sold me my eggs got rid of her rooster. I was looking on eBay and if the pictures they are using actually are the birds they have, the parents don't wow me like Cindy's birds did.

Quote:
I have
4 buff girls and 1 buff roo
2 white girls and 2 white roos
2 (very dark) blue hens and 1 splash roo
Do you want some eggs?

any unclaimed blue/splash eggs could accidently make their way to my mail box and i wouldn't complain... lol....
after the holidays when i can stash some extra spending money i'll have to see about buying some..

Quote:
Just PM me when you are ready. BUT, I have all the Silkies in together for the winter now. Of interest though, the buffs all stay together, and Reeses (the roo) doesn't let the other roos touch his pieces. Yeah, my daughter named them ... "Reeses and his pieces!"
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom