Halloween :)

Several years ago, I decorated for every theme/holiday. Life "got in the way" and I just quit. I'm hoping to get going again this year, if even on only a small scale.

yup.. have begun shopping for it. And have the makeup we are using on its way!!
I am wearing theatrical vampire fangs every time we go to a haunted house. Although eating solid food might be somewhat difficult with them in. But I guess that is the point
tongue.png

I don't know if I really want to spend the money on styrofoam to make my tombstones. Well I want to but I don't know that I should. How many tombstones would I get out of a 4x8 sheet? Our yard would make a great graveyard! It would look so cool. I'd have to make quite a few to make it work right though.

My husband was born on Halloween, We decorate so much through big party, and do a haunted house thing everyone loves it, this year we got a new place will be doing a haunted forest for the nieces and nephews and most likely the adults to we always get the adults when they say we wont. Happy Haunting
smile.png

Quote:
My 20yo dd was born on the 30th....was so dreading her being born on Halloween lol.

LOL
When I got preg with our daughter my edd was 11/15
My dh kept saying she was going to be early and come on Halloween. Granted it would be a cool birthday, but I wanted it seperate. Kinda like being born on Christmas or New Years.. cool, to a point.
Anyway. When it came down to the wire I was given a choice on what day to have my c sect*medically necessary* My choices were Oct 30, 31 or Nov 1
I choose Oct 30. Yeah, just to prove my dh wrong.
lol.png

She has Halloween off this year. Teacher workshop. And her party is Nov 1. Next year her birthday party will be ON Halloween!!!! We are already planning it. Going to be a BIG event here

Back
Top Bottom