Hand-Crafted Quilted Baskets in VA--For Sale

Acre, I send you a card out today and I added the $18.00 for DE. This way you can send them both at the same time and save YOURSELF a little on postage. I hope that's ok.
wink.png

Quote:
If I can find some, just keep an eye out as I am in the process of making more of these baskets. Sure hope you find one or two, maybe more, that you like
smile.png

A - Thank you so much!!! Basket just arrived and I love it!! Very nicely made, you do take pride in what you do!!! I will have to check back, may have to get another one as a gift!! Thanks again - M

#5, # 7, #8 Where did you get the fabric?? The fabrics would work great for some Xmas gifts I have planned for some like-wise crazy chicken friends!!

I would love one the shape of #7 but with a paw print fabric to put my dog's toys in in the living room when I straighten up.
Preferably a print with earthy colors, nothing bright. Is that possible or could i search for the fabric and send it to you?

Let me know

thanks!

Nancy

Quote:
I picked those up at a local fabric shop near here and I have a few more with chicken prints on them. Also #5 I have in a red background but I am not sure if I can get anymore of that fabric. I will check one day this week. #7 I will have to check on also. I agree, these baskets will make a wondrful CHRISTmas gift mainly when it is filled with other goodies
smile.png

Acre, in my local paper today there is a lady selling fat quarters and yards of fabric. She wants $0.50 for a fat and $1.00 for a yard of fabric. After doing a little of talking with her I found out she belongs to the same guild as me. I'm going there this afternoon. What a buy.
celebrate.gif

By the way, the mail lady stoped for me after I yelled at her and took my mail yesterday.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom