HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY - Gorgeous Healthy Orange Tabby Kittens

EggNutz

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 1, 2010
SE GA
LOVE AND JOY ALERT: Sweet, happy, healthy, bouncing babies in need of forever homes!!
wee.gif

Please don't hit the buy it now button... just send me a note. We can make arrangements to get them to certain areas in Georgia.

kittens1.jpg

We had a pregnant cat show up on our front porch several months ago. We took her in and have taken care of her... and her litter of kittens, which are now ready for their forever homes. The mother will be spayed in two weeks and we will hopefully find a home for her, or keep her if we cannot.

Please respond only if you are in a position to take care of a kitten or kittens for their lifetime. These kittens need to be spayed or neutered so this doesn't keep happening to more and more people. Most animals on the street live very sad and desperate lives. We hope someone out there wants a new family addition that will give them years of love and joy!

They are 8 weeks old - born May 20th.

We only have four kittens left - two boys and two girls.

They are perfectly litter box trained. (We have had compliments from the owners of the two kittens who found homes so far.)

Each kitten comes with a starter bag of kitten food and litter.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you! They are as sweet as they are cute!! It really is amazing that they are all the same... especially since mommy is a tortoise shell - I guess we know what color the deadbeat dad was.

Also, she had 7 SEVEN kittens... her FIRST litter! She was still a kitten herself when she showed up on our front porch... it's been an ordeal for all of us.

We have rescued A LOT of animals over the years. I truly hope and pray these kittens will get good homes.
love.gif

Good luck!!! We're dealing with a similar situation. Someone dumped a chihuahua at our house. She gave birth to six puppies a week later.

Just makes you want to choke some people, doesn't it?
barnie.gif

Oh my goodness... bless your heart! Best of luck to you and those puppies, too!!
thumbsup.gif

It truly is sooo sad how some people treat our littlest, lovingest, "bestest" friends. It seems there's no getting through to them!
he.gif

They are gorgeous! We have a stray that just had kittens. She also had 7 but 3 were stillborn and 1 died a few hours after it was born
hit.gif
All of hers were different colors. I wanted her to have an orange one so badly but both of the ones that had some orange died.
sad.png
I wish I didn't live so far from you - I would have loved to give a home to one of those kittens!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

I'm sorry for your sad experience with that litter, Georgialee.
sad.png
I wish you could have one of these babies, too! The farthest I can get one is North Georgia - Atlanta or a little somewhere further north - within an hour of that. We are in the Southeast, near Savannah, but my son's girlfriend lives in ATL and he's up there every couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom