Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

So far I'm loving it! I'll let everyone know how it turns out. Hatch day is the 26thView attachment 1697083

I look forward to hearing how it goes for you! I filled mine again already. Lol! I was going to wait until March 30th for the Easter Hatch-a-long but there was enough time in between to squeeze in an additional hatch...and the addiction starts...lol

I got curious and candled one!
20190310_145841.jpg

So far round 2 is going well! I had 4 definite infertile eggs that I pulled but half of the eggs I set this time are blue copper marans and the eggs are so dark I'm not sure what I'm looking at, so I'm going to wait before making decisions on those. All of the eggs light enough for me to candle easily are developing beautifully!

Ive got one of those incubators and Ive had trouble with the humidity dropping suddenly. I will check it before bed or before work, and it will be right on 50%, then when I get up or get home from work, its dropped to 17% or once, 10%.
Im only filling the one side per instructions. Am I doing something wrong?
Im glad your hatch is going good. Hope you get 100%!

Ive got one of those incubators and Ive had trouble with the humidity dropping suddenly. I will check it before bed or before work, and it will be right on 50%, then when I get up or get home from work, its dropped to 17% or once, 10%.
Im only filling the one side per instructions. Am I doing something wrong?
Im glad your hatch is going good. Hope you get 100%!

Wow, I've never had it drop that much over night. Did you take the red plug out of the "B" side of the water reservoir? I wonder if that could be drying it out faster? When my heater is running consistently because of a cold night I sometimes add just a bit of water before I go to bed. The heater drys the air out in my house and it does drop faster but nothing like that big of drop. Its more like 45 if I don't add any.
I think what I would do in your case is add more water and open the vent more to get it to the appropriate humidity. It will take longer for the water to evaporate that way so you can just add some at night and in the morning. Also, try getting it to around 55 before you go to bed. That is still a good humidity and it will have more wiggle room. Let me know if that helps!

Last edited:
Ive been leaving the plug in because the instructions said to th prevent heat loss. I will take it out when I get home and see if it makes a difference. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom