Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Pics
Lol! NOT a stupid question! It's on your instruction pamphlet in tiny type it will say what version you have. Other than that you can identify the version by how it looks. The manufacturer assured me the only thing that changed between version 2 & 3 is the look of the external water reservoir and the plug. Mine happened to be missing the fancy new looking plug :rolleyes:and they sent me a replacement that matched the old models but maybe one day I'll have a nice square plug for the square holes like shown in this image. :D
View attachment 1752606
Then I have version 2 because mine dont have the fancy B on the external port. Good to know. :)

Please elaborate on the procedure and anything that I need to know for "Lockdown"?

Lockdown is a term used for day 18 (when incubating chicken eggs) this is when you remove the turner from the incubator, increase the humidity to about 65-70, and you don't open the incubator again until all of the eggs have hatched.

Lockdown is a term used for day 18 (when incubating chicken eggs) this is when you remove the turner from the incubator, increase the humidity to about 65-70, and you don't open the incubator again until all of the eggs have hatched.
Thanks.. I understand now. I hatch Turkeys so my Lock Down would be on 25th day.

I see others say they don't like the two handled way to move the top off the 360. I built a handle for mine. I really like it. Still need two hands to finish repositioning the top back on but taking it off and moving it around the handle is nice/

Here is problem with the Nature Right 360. Not sure if the awkward two hands need for removing the top has been mentioned so I have included it. The other is IF you are trying to hatch Turkeys and Ducks.."the large egg breeds" you may run into problems with this incubator. If I would have know about this problem I may not have purchased this incubator. Some of the egg don't turn. I contacted the manufacturer and all they said was the eggs are too large and cannot be used in this type incubator. Anyone else have this problem? I put a pencil mark on the eggs to observe rotation and the incubator is not full of eggs. Over a couple days I've noticed several eggs remain in same location "Unturned". Manufacturer say I'll have to rotate those eggs manually. REALLY???? Whats the use of a egg turner if I have to manually rotate the eggs anyway. Might as well have purchased the Little Giant cheap incubator.

Here is problem with the Nature Right 360. Not sure if the awkward two hands need for removing the top has been mentioned so I have included it. The other is IF you are trying to hatch Turkeys and Ducks.."the large egg breeds" you may run into problems with this incubator. If I would have know about this problem I may not have purchased this incubator. Some of the egg don't turn. I contacted the manufacturer and all they said was the eggs are too large and cannot be used in this type incubator. Anyone else have this problem? I put a pencil mark on the eggs to observe rotation and the incubator is not full of eggs. Over a couple days I've noticed several eggs remain in same location "Unturned". Manufacturer say I'll have to rotate those eggs manually. REALLY???? Whats the use of a egg turner if I have to manually rotate the eggs anyway. Might as well have purchased the Little Giant cheap incubator.
Thanks for this info.

Thanks for this info.
Here is the make shift handle. Working on the egg turning issue now.
Nature Right 360 handle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom