Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

well I have worn one of these out. 18 months continuous use and its kaput. I'm pretty sure it is the heating element or control circuit. Now i need to get a new incubator to do test batches

Oh no! I wonder how hard it would be to replace the element? We had to replace the heating element on our hovabator twice in two years and it was pretty easy. My NR350s are still going strong (I do shut them off through the Fall and Winter though) so I don't know how hard it would be to replace. I couldn't find a replacement fan for the one I accidentally broke though, lol oops!

Okay... anyone see what I'm seeing?

Original pic-
20210927_204031.jpg

After edit:

20210927_212810.jpg

Okay, so if they are due to hatch on Saturday, would that make Wednesday lock down? If so, would it be okay to start lockdown today, since I have to move them around to put the shelf liner down? (I don't want to knock them out of hatching position)
Any day after day 14 is fine to lockdown. I always lockdown on day 17 as some of the breeds I have hatch early.

Okay, so if they are due to hatch on Saturday, would that make Wednesday lock down? If so, would it be okay to start lockdown today, since I have to move them around to put the shelf liner down? (I don't want to knock them out of hatching position)

I do the same as above. I tend to lockdown on day 17 because I like to candle when it's dark in the evening but yes it's perfectly fine to stop turning now and just wait to increase the humidity.

Back
Top Bottom